Custom Tailored Services
Hi Tech Partners is focused primarily on Southeastern companies, and we tailor each engagement to meet the specific needs of our client. Typical client engagements include:
- Strategic Advisory Services – Assessing challenges and providing advice, counsel and recommendations, either as an ongoing service to our client, or as a periodic review / interaction involving our client and several CEO/CFO Partners.
- Coaching and Mentoring – Providing practical guidance and real-world feedback to the chief executive and other members of our client’s senior management team.
- Board of Directors or Advisors – Serving on the board of directors or the board of advisors and/or helping to form a high-impact board.
- Active Chairman – Working as the Chairman of the Board to help maximize the company’s potential in partnership with the CEO and other members of our client’s senior management team.
- Interim Management – Fulfilling responsibilities of the CEO, COO or CSO for a limited time in special circumstances.
- Sales and Marketing Management – Designing and deploying sales and marketing teams, strategies, processes and operations.
- Agreement Negotiator – Acting as a “hired gun” negotiator to help the company to secure a vital license or contractual agreement in an unfamiliar territory.
- Strategic Introductions- Connecting client companies with new customers for incremental revenue and Investors for Equity funding.